Who is Toontown Travel?
Simply put, we are a family-owned agency, specializing in Disney travel. We also have an extended family of agents that have been hand-selected based on their personalities, travel experience, and love for Disney.
Do you book vacations that are not Disney?
We do! We have helped families go to Universal Studios, plan beach trips, and select intimate All-Inclusive resorts that are miles away from “the mainland.” We specialize in Disney, but we are a full-service travel agency at the same time so we can help those who aren’t ready for Disney magic at this time.
What happens first?
- Initial Resort and Package Decision – We have been there, done that AND had many clients travel. We KNOW resorts, ships and package options inside and out. We want to get to know YOU so we can help your family have the best vacation possible.
- Hold and Deposit – Once we have the right package put together, we’ll send it to you to confirm. Depending on the length of time between the package decision and when your trip begins will determine if we can put your reservation on hold, leave a deposit, or pay today and arrive tomorrow!
How do I pay?
Once we have your reservation on hold, simply contact your preferred vacation planner. He or she will take care of it from there! You can also pay using your Disney Vacation Account!
What if a sale is released after I book?
Any time Disney releases a new discount offer, our Vacation Planners check every reservation to verify any and all applicable discounts are applied. Sometimes we even find a reservation already on sale and can apply an even better sale to save you more money. You don’t even have to ask, it’s part of every reservation. We’ll apply the discount, then contact you to tell you when you’ve saved money!
What are my next steps?
- Advanced Dining Reservations – For Walt Disney World travelers, dining reservations can be made 180 days in advance. We assist our clients with proper restaurant selections and also make the reservations for them.
Are your services really free? Nothing is ever free!
Toontown Travel does not charge a fee for our services at this time. We are paid by the companies that we book with, including Disney, Universal Vacations, Sandals and Beaches, etc. You will pay the same with us as you do if you book yourself with the advantage of having your own personal concierge to help you along the way. You may even pay less because we’re aware of sales that the public isn’t always aware of.
All of our vacation planners work off commission from the company they book with – again, those charges are not passed on to you. Thank you for remembering that their time spent working very hard to find the perfect vacation for you isn’t paid until after you’ve returned from your vacation. A planner may spend many hours working on your trip making things appear seamless for you. We are moms, wives, dads, husbands, and friends. While the occasional family does still book directly with Disney after talking with our planners, we find that those who know how and why we get paid are much more respectful of the time we spend away from our own families to help you make some magical memories. If you have already booked with Disney directly or did not intend to book with one of our planners, please reconsider and see the section below on transferring a booking that you have already placed direct with Disney.
Why should I book with you? Can’t I just get the same price from Disney?
You know that feeling you get when someone “gets” you? When they remember that your son loves Mickey, or that your daughter’s birthday is coming up? That’s the feeling we strive for with every guest. We want to build a relationship with you so that you consider us extended family, just as we consider you.
Here are some of the things you can expect from us:
- Advanced Dining Reservations – Walt Disney World can be made up to 180 days out! We can help you choose the right restaurant, or even arrange your dining for you.
- Not sure which park to visit on which day? We can help direct you to the park with the lowest projected crowd level each day to maximize your ride and park time.
- Ride suggestions – not big on roller coasters? Hoping to avoid dark enclosed spaces? Or do you need specialized ride selections for family members with special needs? We can help with that and make suggestions based on our knowledge and firsthand experience.
- Extras – Need a stroller? Motorized scooter or wheelchair delivered to your resort? Airfare? Reservations for Magical Express? A Limo ride to your cruise port? Maybe even reservations at an offsite location on one of your “rest days”? We can help with that too! Knowing you have someone partnering throughout your trip to help you have a great time lets you spend less time worrying, and more time vacationing!
- Start-to-finish-service – At the parks and in need of something? Please let us know! Our services don’t end when you’ve paid off your trip. We are your travel partner through every detail.
Speaking of details, some folks like more detail, and some folks like less. We have helped families who needed a turn-by-turn ride itinerary and families who wanted to just “wing it.” If you fall into one group or the other, or somewhere in between, please let us know so that we can serve you in the best way possible!
What if I’ve already booked?
So you’ve already booked your trip to Walt Disney World®, Disney Cruise Line®, Disneyland®, Aulani, or Adventures by Disney? It may still be transferable! No worries! As long as you aren’t paid in full, and booked within the last 30 days, we can look at your reservation and determine if we can help. Simply download the form below, fill it out, and email it to email@example.com. If you have a preferred vacation planner, note that on the form. We’ll take care of it from there, and begin working with you to make some magical memories!